Marcel is an experienced mediator and lawyer:
• A Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Mediation Specialist.
• Member of the Law Institutes Panel of Mediators and accredited
under the National Mediation Accreditation Scheme.
• Arbitration qualification through the Institute of Arbitrators and
Mediators Australia (IAMA).
• Family Law mediation qualifications to act as a Family Dispute
• Arbitrator and Mediator with The Australian Institute of Family Law
Arbitrators and Mediators.
Marcel has mediated a broad range of disputes including: contracts, partnerships, family law, succession planning, beneficiary entitlements, building issues, franchises, commercial leasing and workplace disputes.
Marcel currently does work for Small Business Commissioner and Victorian Civil and Adminstrative Tribunal (VCAT).
More detailed information is available at Marcel's Linkedin profile.