Marcel is an experienced mediator and lawyer:
• A Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Mediation Specialist.
• Member of the Law Institutes Panel of Mediators and accredited
under the National Mediation Accreditation Scheme.
• Arbitration qualification through the Resolution Institute.
• Family Law mediation qualifications to act as a Family Dispute
• Arbitrator and Mediator with The Australian Institute of Family Law
Arbitrators and Mediators.
Marcel has mediated a broad range of disputes including: contracts, partnerships, family law, succession planning, beneficiary entitlements, building issues, franchises, commercial leasing and workplace disputes.
Marcel currently does work for the Franchise panel of Mediators, the Victorian Civil and Adminstrative Tribunal (VCAT) and is on the SLEM ( Single List external Mediator) list at the Magistrates court.
In 2019 Marcel joined his legal firm with Davies Moloney (Level 8, 221 Queen Street Melbourne, 03 96706677)
A firm with a strong litigation and debt recovery and business advice practice
More detailed information is available at Marcel's Linkedin profile.